COVID-19 Trading Update
Lug & Carrie is open for business, but will be manning the shop for appointments only. So if your Tern needs servicing, you would like to swap in/out some accessories, or want to come in for a test ride, we will be happy to help, but before stopping by please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
Current hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 10-4pm Saturdays, and we're also still delivering bikes on Saturdays.
Also note that we are keeping things especially clean, so rest assured that all bikes are being fully sanitized after each service, between each test ride, and before being swapped out.
Introducing Test Rides to You
Most of our current customers started off with a test ride. They hop on one of our electric cargo bikes and ride away cautious but curious, wondering to themselves what all the fuss is about with ebikes.
Some time later they return to the shop, beaming.
Some are speechless, others just say things like 'wow'.
Our friends at Bosch, the people who supply the electrics for our Tern ebikes, put together an entire video just to show people riding an ebike for the first time, capturing 'ebike smiles'.
We've decided that we want to bring the ebike smile to you.
For a limited time, Lug & Carrie will be offering test rides at your house. Here's how it works:
- Hit the Apply button above and provide a few details for us about who you are and where you live.
- We’ll give you a call within the next day to organise the time and date of your test ride. Alternatively, we’ll send you a calendar link and you can choose a time that best suits.
- On the day of your appointment, we bring one of our ebikes to your house so you can try it out.
- The test ride is free, and there’s no commitment.
- All test rides will take place on Thursdays or Fridays, and we ensure that the bikes are fully sanitised between riders.
If you enjoy your test ride, we can proceed to get you signed up for one of our subscriptions. If you’re not ready to try out an ebike subscription, we’ll be happy to know that you’ll at least have been able to try out an ebike smile.